Republican Elise Stefanik has an early lead over Democrat Aaron Woolf in New York's 21st Congressional race, with Green Party candidate Matt Funiciello garnering 10 percent.
Gubernatorial hopefuls Rob Astorino and Zephyr Teachout debated this morning on WNYC's the Brian Lehrer Show. Notably absent: Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
Champlain National Bank has committed, once again, to be a Pacesetter for the United Way Campaign.
The Essex County Board of Elections is seeking an Election Inspector to help with the delivery, set-up and pick-up of election machines around Essex County for the Sept. 9 Primary Election.
Gubernatorial Republican hopeful Rob Astorino chomps sausage, lobs political grenades at the Great State New York State Fair.
In this congressional race, three candidates (maybe four) will be on the ballot.
Aaron Woolf, the Democratic candidate for New York’s 21st Congessional District, took his fight to preserve Medicare and Social Security to Willsboro this morning in a joint appearance with Congressman Bill Owens.
As the race for New York’s 21st Congressional District enters the next stretch before voters head to the polls in November, Aaron Woolf says momentum is on his side.
It’s a tremendous honor to be running for United States Congress from our beautiful and diverse district and it is a particular honor to present my candidacy in this publication.
We are at a critical time in our state and in our nation.
Which issues would you like to see Congress and your federal representative address during the next legislative term?
ON THE STREET
Congressional candidate Elise Stefanik met with the Adirondack Park Local Government Review Board on July 30 to discuss issues facing residents within the Blue Line.
As the first woman and youngest person elected to the Clinton County Legislature, I served ten years, including two years as Chairperson.
The Elizabethtown Planning Board is accepting applications for an alternate member of the Town Planning Board.
- Opinion: Editorial cartoon
- 'Contact the Editor' Link
- Essex County Board of Supervisors Meeting, Monday, Nov. 7
- Essex County Ways and Means Meeting Oct. 31
- Essex County Board of Supervisors
- NY-21 GOP picks Stefanik
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Gov. Cuomo in Plattsburgh
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- U.S. District Attorneys of Northern NY, VT, NH and ME attend 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Governor Andrew Cuomo speaks in wake of Irene