The concept of “wellness travel” is an exploding industry in the North Country.
The Dollar General Literacy Foundation has awarded the Saranac Lake High School Library Media Center a $3,000 grant to support youth literacy.
At a recent school board meeting, the Elizabethtown-Lewis Central School District Board of Education received positive news regarding the school’s roof renovation currently underway.
Swindlers are calling businesses and individuals and telling them their power will be shut off if they don’t pay their “overdue bill,” reported New York State Police in an alert last week.
Jay Mountain Alpacas will be among competitors from across the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions at the 2014 nationally-certified Empire Alpaca Extravaganza at the New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse on Oct. 25-26.
Champlain National Bank is proud to sponsor the public presentation of the WEEDC Report, which makes recommendations to spur economic development and job creation in Willsboro and Essex.
Denton Publications has announced the hiring of a new staff reporter along with welcoming an intern from Ticonderoga High School.
The Lake Placid Public Library Board of Trustees has named Bambi Pedu to be the institution’s new, provisional director.
Warrensburg's Worlds Largest Garage Sale is back, and it's expected to have the biggest collection of yard sales and vendors ever.
Essex County Treasurer Michael Diskin has announced that Essex County will hold a Real Property Tax Foreclosure Auction of approximately 80 properties on Wednesday, Oct. 22 at the Best Western Plus Ticonderoga, located at 260 Burgoyne Road, Ticonderoga.
The Peru Federal Credit Union broke ground this week on a new facility on the Bear Swamp Road.
Warrensburg braces for what's expected to be a record-breaking 'World's Largest Garage Sale'.
When local residents call 911, the Elizabethtown-Lewis Emergency Squad are the folks who show up.
New York State Commissioner of Agriculture Richard A. Ball encouraged companies that make food, drink, and other agricultural products in New York on Monday, Sept. 15 to consider exhibiting their products at the Taste NY Harvest Fest at the New York State Fairgrounds on Saturday, Nov. 1.
Rob Astorino, the Republican running to unseat Gov. Andrew Cuomo this fall, has called for Lake Placid to be the epicenter of a transnational Winter Olympic Games
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board