Members of the two local NY Rising Communities Reconstruction Program met recently to talk about their early work.
Direct financial assistance is now available to help make the dream of homeownership a reality for qualified Essex County residents, according to the Housing Assistance Program of Essex County (HAPEC).
The Adirondack Park Agency (APA) will hold its regularly scheduled monthly meeting at its Headquarters in Ray Brook Wednesday, Dec. 11
Hospital CEO Rod Boula said they would be hosting an open house on the program Wednesday, Dec. 11, from 4 to 6 p.m. for youth between the ages of 14-21 in the surrounding school districts of Elizabethtown-Lewis, Keene, Westport, Moriah and Willsboro.
The decision on who will install new mobile radios in the county’s emergency vehicles was temporarily put on hold Nov. 25 so both businesses looking for the contract could speak to the board.
Phillip J. Smith, of Loon Lake, New York, Executive Chef at Whiteface Club and Resort in Lake Placid, New York, has earned the Certified Chef de Cuisine (CCC) designation.
The United Way of the Adirondack Region, Inc serving Clinton, Essex and Franklin Counties is currently accepting applications from agencies and organizations wishing to become a partner agency of the United Way for fiscal year 2014.
Direct financial assistance is now available to help make home ownership a reality for qualified Essex County residents, according to the Housing Assistance Program of Essex County.
Applications for the 2014 Saranac Lake Winter Carnival Gala Parade on Feb. 8 and for vendors are now available online at www.saranaclakewintercarnival.com.
“This is a tremendous opportunity to come in here, play and do what we do,” said Castro, who has worked in the food business for Culinary Health Innovations of Plattsburgh and Cafe Mooney Bay. “We had been in communication with the Daltons (owners) about the opportunity and it is something we had been looking for. This is the right place to do what we do.”
More than 70 people came out to learn the results of the town’s recently completed economic revitalization strategy.
The Adirondack Community Action Program (ACAP) was the beneficiary of some food donations during Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union’s Credit Union Week celebrations.
The 2014 Empire State Winter Games, set to take place Feb. 6-9, will feature some new events and new venues for the 34th annual sporting competition, something that members of the regional organizing coalition have been striving to do over the last four years.
Wilmington Supervisor Randy Preston said that he is always pleased when New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo visits the area.
Cuomo announced a partnership between New York State, Clarkson University, and the Trudeau Institute to form a world-class biotech enterprise during a Nov. 20 press conference at the Lake Placid Conference Center.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board