The Essex County Soil and Water Conservation District will be assisting agricultural landowners with completion of Soil Group worksheets for agricultural exemption.
North Country officials say they're optimistic about the region's prospects for landing $500 million in a new competition proposed by Gov. Cuomo.
Essex County lawmakers are seeking clarification on Gov. Andrew Cuomo's $1.6 billion property tax credit that was rolled out earlier this month.
The Honeybee Community Fund continues to seek applications for its annual funding cycle.
Area community leaders hear about the proposals in Gov. Cuomo's Opportunity Agenda from Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul in her recent visit to Glens Falls — and Hochul along with many of Cuomo's initiatives receive a warm welcome.
Application submission deadlines are nearing for those desiring to participate in the Saranac Lake Winter Carnival Gala Parade on February 14, as well as vendors who wish to sell items during carnival, and those participating in sporting events which require pre-registration.
The HiBar Ranch in Saranac Lake has applied for inclusion in the county’s agricultural district, a measure that will provide protection as they continue to grow their organic farming operation.
The Town of Westport has openings on both the Planning Board and the Zoning Board of Appeals.
Adirondack Foundation, in partnership with the Cloudsplitter Foundation, Chapel Hill Foundation, AdkAction, the Grabe Family Foundation, and the McLanahan Family Fund, is now offering grants to daycare providers in the northern Adirondack region.
The Westport Chamber of Commerce is concluding its 2015 membership campaign and invites all interested businesses, not-for-profit organizations, and supporting individual members to join.
Ernie’s Market in Westport will continue to serve customers until Jan. 31
The Whallonsburg Grange’s kitchen, say local entrepreneurs, provides a welcome incubator for their fledging operations.
The Adirondack Park’s largest environmental organization, Adirondack Council, applauded Mississippi timberland investment and management company Molpus Woodlands for making a significant investment in the future of New York’s Adirondack Park by purchasing the 112,238-acre holdings of The Forestland Group.
Essex County Judge Richard Meyer announced last week that he will seek re-election in November.
The Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union (TFCU) is pleased to announce two new appointments as a result of recent reorganization of operations.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board