Under a cloudless blue sky on the edge of Lake Clear in Franklin County, Gov. Andrew Cuomo studied the horizon and prepared for a ride.
Beaney, the head coach of the Middlebury College men’s hockey team, spoke to educators assembled at the College For Every Student (CFES) headquarters Feb. 6 abut the bonds that form when players from his teams go to local schools.
North Country projects funded
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo has announced Empire State Development (ESD) has approved more than $9 million in New York State Broadband Grants to support five projects.
Legal wrangling continues to drag out the official handover of the former Essex County-owned Horace Nye nursing facility to the NYC-based Centers for Specialty Care (CSC), county attorney Daniel Manning told lawmakers Monday, March 3.
The towns of Westport and Elizabethtown will be conducting a Revaluation Project for the year 2015.
This year, attendees were welcomed into the completed facility, coming together Feb. 6-7 to talk about ways of connecting primary school students to the next educational step.
Jon Savio has been named chief financial officer of Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union.
Saratoga Olive Oil Co. has announced the grand opening of it’s new store in Lake Placid, NY at 2439 Main Street.
Schroon Lake, Ticonderoga represented; Moriah trustee steps down
The Lake Placid CVB/Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism (ROOST) is pleased to announce its 2014 Board of Directors.
The Lake Placid CVB/Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism (ROOST) has been granted renewal of its accreditation through the Destination Marketing Accreditation Program (DMAP).
ECH encourages residents to make ER last-chance stop
Elizabethtown Community Hospital (ECH) wants the public to know that while they’re always delighted to see you, residents with non-life threatening medical situations should first visit their primary care physicians before taking potentially costly trips to the emergency room.
Over 1,400 athletes from throughout New York returned to the Olympic Village of Lake Placid to compete for gold and glory in the Empire State Winter Games Feb. 6-9.
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today announced the launch of a new interactive Adirondack recreation planning tool to promote tourism attractions in the Adirondack Region and spur economic development opportunities.
The handover for the county-run facility to the private organization Centers for Specialty Care (CSC) was delayed yet again several days before its scheduled handover on Friday, Jan. 31, this time because the parties wanted to “address a few loose ends,” relative to the septic system, said county attorney Daniel Manning.
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has designated Jan. 31 as National EITC Awareness Day.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board