Maple Brook Farm in Reber has been producing maple syrup for generations. As more upstarts move to the region, Maple Brook has been lending out their expertise.
The staff of a local automotive dealership is bestowed an elite award for their outstanding attention to customers' needs.
A boat show that is hosted in a dome for all-weather comfort, is set to open Friday March 27 featuring event discounts, prizes and a wide array of watercraft accessories.
OneWorkSource and the North Country Workforce Investment Board announces the launch of their updated website.
Traditional hoteliers are pressuring Essex County to close what they view as a bed tax loophole on vacation rental properties.
Rates at the two campsites along the shore of Lake Champlain here will increase for the upcoming season.
The Office of the Essex County Clerk will now be accepting credit cards for recording and filing of land documents, court filings, copies and other transactions relative to the Clerk’s Office.
The Westport Central School District is seeking a candidate to fill one (1) five-year term vacancy on the Board of Education.
Hundreds of elected officials and winter sports enthusiasts descended in Lake Placid Sunday to promote tourism in the region.
For two years running, Chandler M. Ralph, President & CEO of Adirondack Health has been named one of the “50 Rural Hospital CEOs to Know” by Becker’s Hospital Review, which features some of the most impressive leaders dedicated to advancing healthcare in small towns and rural regions.
It was a Christmas present to the town and region.
Heaven Hill Farm, home of Adirondack Foundation and the Henry II and Mildred A. Uihlein Foundation, is now equipped with high-speed, broadband internet, installed last December by Slic Network Solutions.
The ILH board voted Feb. 25 to move forward with University of Vermont Health Network - Elizabethtown Community Hospital in a partnership which begun almost one year ago.
The Essex County Arts Council is seeking an energetic individual to work as a part time consultant responsible for project management, website and internet communications and outreach marketing programs.
The Essex County Department of Weights and Measures has revealed their annual report — and the results may surprise you.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board