IRONMAN Lake Placid is only weeks away, but officials have announced that volunteer opportunities are still available, including those for local non-profit charities to qualify for Ironman Foundation Grants.
Report: Hospital ranks within top 100 critical access hospitals
University of Vermont Health Network – Elizabethtown Community Hospital has been named among the top hospitals in the nation by iVantage Health Analytics.
The Wild Center is preparing to open its latest addition to the public this Saturday — 1,270 feet of elevated walkway snaking through the Adirondack tree canopy called Wild Walk.
John Perley, President of Champlain National Bank, has announced the following promotions.
The Town of Jay Supervisor’s Office will be switching to their summer schedule...
The Whallonsburg Civic Association invites local catering businesses to be included on a resource list for customers who rent the Whallonsburg Grange Hall.
The Essex County Arts Council is pleased to announce its 2015 grant awards.
This year’s Adirondack Health Foundation Crystal Ice Gala pays tribute to an accomplished individual known for his achievements in healthcare and in the world of international ice dancing competition.
Towns and villages with flowering plants in public spaces have an undeniable appeal and impart a sense of community pride.
Emergency department staff from Moses Ludington Hospital recently took part in specially-designed simulation training at the Clinical Simulation Laboratory at the University of Vermont, in an effort to test and enhance its collective skill.
Two days after a fire erupted at his service station, Elizabethtown Sunoco owner Richie Rich said he’s blown away by the community outreach and support.
Chattanooga, Tennessee and St. George, Utah named other two finalists
Lake Placid is now just one of three locations in the running to host the 2017 Ironman 70.3 World Championship, news that has some locals excited for what it could mean for the village.
Adirondack Community Action Programs (ACAP) celebrated their 50th anniversary of working to combat poverty in Essex County with a poverty simulation and a commemorative dinner at the High Peaks Resort in Lake Placid on April 23.
Meet the folks behind Poco Más Tacos, the taco truck that has been quietly bringing a taste of Mexico to Essex County throughout the spring.
Preserve Associates, LLC, developer of the long-awaited 6,300 acre Adirondack Club in Tupper Lake, announced that it has entered into an agreement with Greg Norman and Great White Shark Enterprises that will tee off development.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board