For two years running, Chandler M. Ralph, President & CEO of Adirondack Health has been named one of the “50 Rural Hospital CEOs to Know” by Becker’s Hospital Review, which features some of the most impressive leaders dedicated to advancing healthcare in small towns and rural regions.
It was a Christmas present to the town and region.
Heaven Hill Farm, home of Adirondack Foundation and the Henry II and Mildred A. Uihlein Foundation, is now equipped with high-speed, broadband internet, installed last December by Slic Network Solutions.
The ILH board voted Feb. 25 to move forward with University of Vermont Health Network - Elizabethtown Community Hospital in a partnership which begun almost one year ago.
The Essex County Arts Council is seeking an energetic individual to work as a part time consultant responsible for project management, website and internet communications and outreach marketing programs.
The Essex County Department of Weights and Measures has revealed their annual report — and the results may surprise you.
Essex and Hamilton County officials say the process to divvy out $100,000 as part of a new grant program to boost small businesses has been going swimmingly.
The new owners of a former Essex storage facility aim to repurpose the rural structure into a processing facility designed to strengthen regional food circuits.
The Essex County Soil and Water Conservation District will be assisting agricultural landowners with completion of Soil Group worksheets for agricultural exemption.
North Country officials say they're optimistic about the region's prospects for landing $500 million in a new competition proposed by Gov. Cuomo.
Essex County lawmakers are seeking clarification on Gov. Andrew Cuomo's $1.6 billion property tax credit that was rolled out earlier this month.
The Honeybee Community Fund continues to seek applications for its annual funding cycle.
Area community leaders hear about the proposals in Gov. Cuomo's Opportunity Agenda from Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul in her recent visit to Glens Falls — and Hochul along with many of Cuomo's initiatives receive a warm welcome.
Application submission deadlines are nearing for those desiring to participate in the Saranac Lake Winter Carnival Gala Parade on February 14, as well as vendors who wish to sell items during carnival, and those participating in sporting events which require pre-registration.
The HiBar Ranch in Saranac Lake has applied for inclusion in the county’s agricultural district, a measure that will provide protection as they continue to grow their organic farming operation.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board