- Peru runs to 48-2 victory over AuSable Valley (update) | 17 hours, 58 minutes ago
- Indians run to lopsided win | 17 hours, 58 minutes ago
- Adirondack Foundation can help | 23 hours, 2 minutes ago
- Elizabethtown Community Hospital to offer hunter safety screening | 1 day ago
- Structure fire in Elizabethtown leaves home with substantial damage | 1 day, 17 hours ago
- Last call for Green volunteers | 1 day, 20 hours ago
- North Hudson votes 80-52 to kill proposal to purchase former theme park | 1 day, 21 hours ago
Structure fire in Elizabethtown leaves home with substantial damage 1 day, 17 hours ago
North Hudson votes 80-52 to kill proposal to purchase former theme park 1 day, 21 hours ago
GOP gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino: Bring back the Olympics! 2 days, 14 hours ago
- End of the season
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Anthony DiNardo
- Wrestling: Dylan v. Dillon
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Marcus Ramundo
- Wrestling: Dylan Baker v. Luis Weierbach
- Championship weekend
- Girls play Friday
- The best (potential) games in the Section VII playoffs
- Peru runs to 48-2 victory over AuSable Valley (update)
- Indians run to lopsided win
- Keene blanks Indian Lake/Long Lake
- Lady Patriots swim to victory
- Girls’ soccer
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- Elizabethtown Community Hospital to offer hunter safety screening
- Local food producer? NYS wants you
- Saranac Lake Winter Carnival Committee: We want you!
- Adirondack Balloon Festival: a weekend of family fun starts Thursday Sept. 18
- The survival of a native species | Notes from the North Woods
Letters to the Editor
- Adirondack Foundation can help
- Thank you Kiwanians!
- Community support appreciated
- Suggestion in editorial ludicrous
- Honored to serve the United Way
- Keeseville man arrested for rape
- Paul Smith's student found dead on campus shoreline
- Update: One dead in Plattsburgh stabbing, suspect in custody
- Elizabethtown resident slapped with drugs, weapons charges
- State Police: Suspect in fatal crash impaired, suicidal
- Local food producer? NYS wants you
- GOP gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino: Bring back the Olympics!
- AARCH announces awards for local organizations
- Warrensburg's huge sale to feature new Fun Zone, train access
- Annual fire inspection set
The annual Hunters’ Health Screening will take place at Elizabethtown Community Hospital on Tuesday, Sept. 23 from 4– 6:00 p.m.
A mid-morning blaze has left a home at 7771 Route 9 with substantial interior damage, emergency service personnel said.
Voters torpedoed the town’s purchase of Frontier Town on Thursday in a vote of 80 to 52. Town officials, who voted unanimously to use funds from their general reserve fund to purchase the park earlier this year, hoped their acquisition of the former Wild West theme park would act as a catalyst for an economic resurgence.
New York State Commissioner of Agriculture Richard A. Ball encouraged companies that make food, drink, and other agricultural products in New York on Monday, Sept. 15 to consider exhibiting their products at the Taste NY Harvest Fest at the New York State Fairgrounds on Saturday, Nov. 1.
Wednesday's House vote to equip Syrian rebels has entered the discussion in the race for New York's 21st Congressional District
Rob Astorino, the Republican running to unseat Gov. Andrew Cuomo this fall, has called for Lake Placid to be the epicenter of a transnational Winter Olympic Games
The Adirondack Architectural Heritage (AARCH) Awards Program annually recognizes exemplary historic preservation work throughout the Adirondack Park.
Members of the Saranac Lake Winter Carnival Committee are seeking volunteers to help them plan and facilitate the next 10-day festival, set for Feb. 6 - 15, 2015.
Congressman Bill Owens and Aaron Woolf called for Elise Stefanik to support federal legislation that would benefit middle class voters in the district in a joint press conference on Wednesday.
The Adirondack Balloon Festival, beloved by people of all ages both from the region and around the nation, launches its 42nd edition this Thursday and extends through the weekend.
Adirondack Community Action Programs, Inc. (ACAP) is pleased to announce that its Advantage After School program has received funding.
A new virtual guide offers interactive 360 views from locations across the Adirondack Park, including Saranac Lake, Crown Point and Ticonderoga.
On Friday, Sept. 5 at 2:30 p.m., Rod Beaulieu, 94, of Tupper Lake American Legion Post #220 started his Honor Flight Network journey to Washington DC. Mr. Beaulieu was accompanied by friend, Lou Zampier.
The 2014 Third Thursday Art Walks are set to wrap up on Thursday, Sept. 18 in downtown Saranac Lake.