- Rushing attack leads Vikings in lopsided win | 10 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Saranac Lake uses on-side kick to hold off Beekmantown | 10 hours, 47 minutes ago
- Beekmantown, Chazy sweep Section VII soccer top seeds | 1 day, 18 hours ago
- Indians stay undefeated with 51-0 rout | 2 days, 9 hours ago
- Local alpaca farm to compete in statewide event | 2 days, 22 hours ago
- Moriah man king of local truck pull circuit | 3 days, 14 hours ago
- Section VII teams in state rankings | 3 days, 15 hours ago
Beekmantown, Chazy sweep Section VII soccer top seeds 1 day, 18 hours ago
Moriah man king of local truck pull circuit 3 days, 14 hours ago
Section VII teams in state rankings 3 days, 15 hours ago
NY21 Editorial Board Meeting: Aaron Woolf (Democratic Party) 4 days, 14 hours ago
NY21 Editorial Board Meeting: Elise Stefanik (Republican Party) 4 days, 14 hours ago
NY21 Editorial Board Meeting: Matt Funiciello (Green Party) 4 days, 15 hours ago
NY21: Gloves come off in pugnacious second debate 4 days, 19 hours ago
- End of the season
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Anthony DiNardo
- Wrestling: Dylan v. Dillon
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Marcus Ramundo
- Wrestling: Dylan Baker v. Luis Weierbach
- Championship weekend
- Girls play Friday
- The best (potential) games in the Section VII playoffs
- Rushing attack leads Vikings in lopsided win
- Saranac Lake uses on-side kick to hold off Beekmantown
- Beekmantown, Chazy sweep Section VII soccer top seeds
- Indians stay undefeated with 51-0 rout
- Moriah man king of local truck pull circuit
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- Champlain Valley agencies work to fill in food gap as winter looms
- Lost in a change of seasons | Notes from the North Woods
- Thrall Dam Park project continues
- DEC: Youth Hunt event, smart phone apps show agency's commitment to outdoor sports
- Essex student runner-up in national pageant
Letters to the Editor
- Economic development is needed
- Community support appreciated
- Unthinking bias
- Need for United Way never greater
- ACAP thanks
- Keeseville man arrested for rape
- Paul Smith's student found dead on campus shoreline
- Update: One dead in Plattsburgh stabbing, suspect in custody
- Elizabethtown resident slapped with drugs, weapons charges
- State Police: Suspect in fatal crash impaired, suicidal
- Local alpaca farm to compete in statewide event
- Economic development report to be revealed
- New faces join Denton staff
- Lake Placid: Library hires new provisional director
- ‘World’s Largest Garage Sale' to engulf Warrensburg
NAC girls, LPCS boys atop C tables
The Section VII playoffs are set to begin in classes B, C and D with some familiar faces at the top of the tables.
Jay Mountain Alpacas will be among competitors from across the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions at the 2014 nationally-certified Empire Alpaca Extravaganza at the New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse on Oct. 25-26.
The 38-year-old who works at Moriah Central School captured the Adirondack Tractor Pullers Association titles in the 5,500-lbs., 5,800-lbs. and 6,800-lbs. stock truck points standings.
Area football, soccer, cross country teams ranked
A handful of local football, soccer and cross country teams appear in the New York State Sportswriters Association rankings. With sectionals approaching, see which teams are near—or even at—the top of each class.
Democratic candidate Aaron Woolf meets with our editorial board as the race for New York's 21st Congressional District enters the final stretch.
Republican candidate Elise Stefanik talks shop with our editorial board as the race for New York's 21st Congressional District enters the final stretch.
Green Party candidate Matt Funiciello opens up to our editorial board as the race for New York's 21st Congressional District enters the final stretch.
The three candidates running to replace outgoing Congressman Bill Owens slugged it out in a contentious second debate on Wednesday in Peru, Clinton County.
A prism of local agencies are working to fill in the gap between food producers and hungry bellies in the North Country.
The Town of Lewis, Essex County, and Champlain Area Trails are hosting their second project to develop multi-use trails at Thrall Dam Park in Lewis.
Essex County lawmakers can serve as a valuable conduit between charitable giving and constituents in need, says United Way Executive Director John Bernardi.
The AuSable Valley Patriots fell to the Ticonderoga Sentinels 46-0 during Friday’s game.
As the North Country comes alive with the sound of gunshots, the state’s Department of Conservation has launched a publicity campaign to remind the public of a pair of hunting-related initiatives designed to broaden interest in the state’s sporting industry.
The three candidates running to represent New York’s 21st Congressional District exchanged blows in a televised debate on Oct. 8.