- Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union announces re-elected board of director members | 23 hours, 12 minutes ago
- Essex Farm Institute hires executive director | 2 days, 18 hours ago
- Homeschooling movement sprouts shoots in North Country | 2 days, 19 hours ago
- Bombs away | 3 days, 10 hours ago
- County to state: We need $400,000 for new kitchen | 3 days, 12 hours ago
- Public invited to Tupper Lake open house | 3 days, 15 hours ago
- Walkers march for children’s mental health | 3 days, 17 hours ago
Essex Farm Institute hires executive director 2 days, 18 hours ago
Homeschooling movement sprouts shoots in North Country 2 days, 19 hours ago
Walkers march for children’s mental health 3 days, 17 hours ago
- Preston's golden goal gives Blue Bombers third straight C title
- AuSable Valley falls to NAC in C girls final
- End of the season
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Anthony DiNardo
- Wrestling: Dylan v. Dillon
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Marcus Ramundo
- Wrestling: Dylan Baker v. Luis Weierbach
- Championship weekend
- Bombs away
- The Week In Review | Sports - Tri-Lakes Edition
- The Week In Review | Sports - Champlain Valley Edition
- 2015 Golf Tournament to benefit Ski Foundation
- Sports Review | Tri-Lakes edition
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- Traffic control for trout and two beards | Conservation Conversations
- “And you actually get paid to do this?” | Notes from the North Woods
- Westporters to celebrate Memorial Day with song, pageantry
- Town preps for clean-up-day
- In the outdoors, there’s always a game | Notes from the North Woods
Letters to the Editor
- Importance of Breast Cancer awareness
- Honor Memorial Day
- Save Moses Ludington
- Upset citizens seek help to save Moses Ludington Hospital
- A big thanks from the Staats family
- Elizabethtown woman slapped with forgery charge
- Community rallies for kids following nickel nabber’s getaway
- Tip sparks backyard dig in Elizabethtown neighborhood
- Child abuse investigators hailed for tireless efforts
- Thompson case moved to Franklin County
- Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union announces re-elected board of director members
- Stec announces infrastructure, economic grants
- Press-Republican alters delivery methods
- Applicants wanted for emergency food, shelter funding funds
- Inter Lakes Health holds hearing on future of ‘medical campus’
Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union (TFCU) is announces the re-election of three members to the Board of Directors at the TFCU 60th annual Meeting and Dinner Dance Friday, April 10.
The Essex Farm Institute, an agricultural education and research institution that aims to redefine sustainable farming, has hired their first full time executive director, Michele Drozd.
Following a battlefield year in public education, a core of local parents have begun to mobilize to discuss alternative options for their children.
County officials are confident that they'll land $400,000 in state funds for the construction of a new senior meal kitchen in Westport.
The public is invited to an open house at the new Tupper Lake Information Center designed to talk tourism and the destination master planning process.
Mental health issues, say advocates, are misunderstood conditions that can be treated and managed just like any other issues, like diabetes and asthma.
Assemblyman Dan Stec (R,C,I-Queensbury) announced last week the availability of economic development and infrastructure federal grant funding for municipalities in Essex County.
State police arrested an Elizabethtown resident this morning after she allegedly attempted to fill a forged prescription at a Plattsburgh pharmacy.
Voters approved school budgets across the central section of the county by wide margins on Tuesday, putting a cherry on top of an otherwise fractious year.
For the past six months, a core group of volunteers in the Central Champlain Valley have been tasked with assembling blueprints for sustainable tourism.
A diverse cadre of citizens are coming together to conduct the annual Memorial Day service on the Westport Library Lawn on Monday, May 25 at 9 a.m.
Students from Lake Placid Central will travel to Hobart William Smith College in Geneva for the New York State Envirothon, which is slated to be held on May 27 and 28.
Essex County Board Chairman Randy Douglas’ resignation at the end of the week will lead to a shakeup in the board’s leadership, the first in nearly four years.
A morning ritual for many has been disrupted following the Press-Republican’s decision to alter the way their newspapers are delivered to some subscribers.