- Do you think there is a trend toward police agencies becoming more, or even overly, militarized? | 10 hours, 39 minutes ago
- Questions editorial | 12 hours, 39 minutes ago
- Host families sought for international students | 13 hours, 39 minutes ago
- “Greater Tuna” launches on August 1 | 13 hours, 39 minutes ago
- Upcoming open house | North Country SPCA | 1 day, 7 hours ago
- Greater Tuna | Elizabethtown Column | 1 day, 7 hours ago
- Farmers Market | Keeseville Column | 1 day, 7 hours ago
Essex County Sheriff’s Department sends kids on trip of a lifetime 2 days, 4 hours ago
County moves forward on DPW facelift 2 days, 6 hours ago
Doheny endorses Stefanik in NY21 race 6 days, 5 hours ago
- End of the season
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Anthony DiNardo
- Wrestling: Dylan v. Dillon
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Marcus Ramundo
- Wrestling: Dylan Baker v. Luis Weierbach
- Championship weekend
- Girls play Friday
- The best (potential) games in the Section VII playoffs
- 75 firecrackers
- 245 teams to participate in tourney
- Mountain and Valley Athletic Conference announces scholar athletes
- What happens when you breed lions with eagles?
- Wilmington-Whiteface Race Weekend results
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- “Greater Tuna” launches on August 1
- Back on track | Notes from the North Woods
- Jimmy DeYoung to preach in Westport Aug. 3
- Mountaineer makes donation
- Songs at Mirror Lake announces Blues Night
Letters to the Editor
- Questions editorial
- Editorial got it right
- Thank You to National Grid
- Appreciates the generosity
- Golf outing a success
- State Police: Suspect in fatal crash impaired, suicidal
- State Police ask for public help in identifying burglary suspect
- Essex County Sheriff announces re-election bid, gets approval for COPS grant
- Smacked! Heroin arrests a symptom of larger drug problem facing the North Country
- January Sheriff's Report
- Planning board seeks applications
- Mountaineer makes donation
- Art center seeking TV
- Haroff to oversee Clinton County auction
- ouradk.com developed
ON THE STREET
The Depot Theatre 2014 season continues August 1-17 with “Greater Tuna,” the now-classic comedy about the small town morals and mores of Tuna, Texas (Texas’ 3rd smallest town!).
Dr. Jimmy DeYoung, noted prophetic speaker, will be speaking at the Westport Bible Church on Aug. 3 at 10:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
The Willsboro Board of Education announced that Herb Longware took the oath of office at July 22 and began his term as a new Board of Education member for the Willsboro Central School District, said Superintendent Stephen Broadwell in a press release.
Six kids from Essex County have been selected to attend the New York State Sheriff's Association Camp on Keuka Lake this week.
Essex County lawmakers have arrived at a tentative agreement on the refurbishing of the county’s highway garage in Lewis.
The suspect in Thursday's police chase that resulted in two deaths may have been impaired, said authorities on Friday
Announcement ensures a united GOP in run-up to November’s general election
Ending months of speculation, Matt Doheny has endorsed Republican candidate Elise Stefanik in the race for New York's 21st District.
The State Police continue to investigate a fatal collision that has now claimed the life of one other person.
Soundwaves is a community summer concert series on the shores of Lake Champlain that hosts a variety of musicians at Ballard Part in Westport Thursday evenings at 7:30 p.m.
Officials are working behind the scenes to ensure the next sale to auction off tax-delinquent properties goes off without a hitch
New York Gov. promotes tourism, state unity in Adirondack Challenge
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo spent the weekend in the North Country talking tourism, economic development, state unity
Eyewitnesses report instant flames, pilot trouble in single aircraft disaster
Three are dead following a single plane crash in Lake Placid this morning.
The Pines Inn Songs at Mirror Lake Music Series presented by Adirondack “By Owner” has announced the fourth performance in the seven week series, scheduled for Tuesday, July 22, as Blues Night with Quinn Sullivan.